CPR and first aid are key skills that are important to everyone, not just scuba divers. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you teach skills based on internationally recognized emergency care guidelines, and you can offer courses to anyone.
Your role as an EFR Instructor is to be a coach that creates a positive learning environment. Along with learning how to structure and organize EFR courses, you practice:
• Presenting course content.
• Encouraging self-discovery in students.
• Evaluating student understanding and skill mastery during hands-on skills practice.
• Managing effective scenario-based learning experiences.
• 18 years old
• Certified as EFR (primary & Secondary Care) training within the past 24 months.
An EFR Instructor rating is required to become a PADI Instructor, but you don’t have to wait until you’re ready to go pro. You can complete or refresh this training during your PADI Instructor training.
Please fill out the form below to contact us.