Get Certified! Take a Scuba Lesson with the PADI Open Water Diver Course
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the awesome underwater world, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
• Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of
• Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
• Open Water Dives (4 ocean dives are required) to review your skills and explore!
You must be 10 years or older.
PADI offers a variety of home-study materials for the Open Water Diver course. You may choose eLearning or a paper book.
PADI’s Open Water Diver course materials cover what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. Then you’ll jump in the pool (or pool-like environment) to practice these skills with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you learned.
Php 19,000/person standard course w/ paper book
Php 15,000/person w/ PADI eLearning course (eLearning fees are paid to PADI directly via your credit card)
• Classroom (if standard course) and pool use
• Full gear rental for the whole duration of the course
• PADI Open Water Dive Manual (if not eLearning)
• PADI Open Water Dive certification card
Overnight resort fee estimated cost is Php 6,000/person which will include 4 meals, 4 tank dives and boat use. Transportation cost, dive conservation fee and other incidental fees not mentioned above are excluded.
Please fill out the form below to contact us.