New experiences, new skills, lots of diving and thrilling adventures!
Whether you just received your Open Water certification or have hundreds of dives, the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver program gives you the confidence, skills and experience to take your diving to new levels of excitement! All you need are two days to complete 5 dives, read the book and answer the knowledge reviews.
You’ll refine your skills by completing five Adventure Dives that will introduce you to:
• Underwater navigation
• Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres/60-100 feet)
• Three other Adventure Dives such as Night dive, Drift dive & Peak Performance Buoyancy dive. But if
you prefer to take other adventure dives other than the ones listed, this can be discussed with your instructor.
The knowledge and skills you get in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include
• Practical aspects of deep diving
• Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
• More ways to use your underwater compass
• How to navigate underwater using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time TM
• How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive Planner ™ (eRDP™)
• And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
PADI’s Adventures in Diving Manual is a very useful guidebook to improve your diving skills and prepare for new experiences and adventures.
• Classroom session
• Full gear rental for the whole duration of the course
• PADI Adventures in Diving Manual
• PADI Advanced Open Water certification card
Overnight resort fee estimated cost is Php 7,000/person which will include 4 meals, 5 tank dives and boat use. Transportation cost, dive conservation fee and other incidental fees not mentioned above are excluded.
Please fill out the form below to contact us.