The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no-stop dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive dives.
• Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
• Enriched air diving equipment considerations
• Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba
tank and how to set your dive computer Optional 2 enriched air dives
To enroll in the PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty, you must
• Be 12 years or older
• Have a PADI (Junior)Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another
• PADI Enriched Air Diver manual
• PADI Enriched Air Diver Manual
• PADI Enriched Air Specialty certification card
Excludes: Resort related costs
Your Next Adventure
Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with underwater photography and dives at famous sites like Palau, Micronesia or Tubataha Reefs
This specialty counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating – the highest non-professional rating in recreational diving.
Please fill out the form below to contact us.