“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
• Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
• Emergency management and equipment
• Rescuing panicked divers
• Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
• Be 12 years or older
• Have a PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another
organization) – must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
• Have completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying) training within 24 months
• PADI Rescue manual
• PADI Rescue slate
Php 19,000/person standard course w/ paper book
Php 15,000/person w/ PADI eLearning course (eLearning fees are paid to PADI directly via your credit card)
• Classroom (if standard course) and pool use
• PADI Rescue Manual (if not eLearning)
• PADI Rescue Diver certification card
Overnight resort fee estimated cost is Php 6,000/person which will include 4 meals, 4 tank dives and boat use. Transportation cost, dive conservation fee and other incidental fees not mentioned above are excluded.
Please fill out the form below to contact us.