Mention a “deep dive” and watch the reactions. Novice divers want to know what it’s like. More experienced divers who have been a bit deeper chat with excitement. Those qualified to venture to 40 metres/130 feet – the recommended farthest edge of recreational diving – also show enthusiasm, though somewhat tempered with respect for the challenge deep diving
• Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
• Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
• Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
You will need 4 deep dives to complete this specialty.
To enroll in the PADI Deep Diver Specialty, you must
• Be 15 years or older
• Have a PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another
• PADI Deep Diver manual
• PADI Deep Diver Manual
• PADI Deep Diver Specialty certification card
Excludes: Resort related costs
Your Next Adventure
PADI Deep Diver certification counts toward your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating – the highest non- professional rating in recreational diving.
Please fill out the form below to contact us.